Enjoy an afternoon to focus on your authentic life and ideal outcomes! Imagine starting now and be ahead of the new year - hit 2020 running with clarity and plan to reach your goals.
Most of us have fleeting ideas of what we want to be, do or have in our lives. But they remain just that: fleeting. After all, who has the time to intentionally get clear about what we want to create?
Everyone from Katy Perry to Ellen DeGeneres to Oprah Winfrey swears that they intentionally created outcomes by using a simple tool: Vision Boards. A Vision Board is a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your dreams and to allow the magic of manifestation to work in your life. Finally!
Making a Vision Board (and manifesting amazing results!) is more than just slapping pictures onto a poster board. It’s about first getting clear on your authentic life, letting go of what’s in the way – and then clearly connecting with your goals and dreams while designing a vision that calls to you.
That’s why we’re excited to host the DREAM. PLAN. DO. VISION-BOARD WORKSHOP...with special guest Kimberly Harden, to give you the space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a Vision Board that will effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes to you!
Kimberly's passion for helping people step out and pursue their dream inspired the creation of her DREAM. PLAN. DO. Workbook.
Kimberly will guide you though worksheets from this book that will help you answer:
1) What is your dream?
2) How are you preparing or planning for it?
3) What steps are you taking to implement?
4) How will you gain and share resources?
5) How will you measure and evaluate your success?
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
• Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams) • Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life • Connection with like-minded peers (No Negative Nellies permitted!) • A method to clear out the natural “gunk” that arises (Time to let go!) • All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board (You don’t have to bring a thing. We’ll have all the materials you need!) You can also bring personal pictures and words to add to your vision board • Your very own Vision Board to take home and effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead. • Light Refreshments
WHEN: Saturday, November 16, 11 am to 2 pm WHERE: Federal Way Fitness Studio, 33633 9th Ave S. Bldg. B COST: Early Bird $49 (until Nov.2) $59 after Nov 2
REGISTER HERE: https://conta.cc/2ORbZkG